Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I made a muxtape.

http://verytinycabbage.muxtape.com/

I am listening to it right now. I feel really good about my choice in music. I've been wanting to hear some new music lately. My friend introduced me to "The Ex" recently, and I'd say they are a band I like a lot right now. I am also going to a show Wednesday, and it has been awhile since I have gone to one. Sometimes I push music out of my life, because I feel it easier to, or something, and just listen to a lot of one band. But then I pull out my other records after I get bored, and I realize that I need some new ones.

2 comments:

anne said...

i like your mix. and the name "very tiny cabbage."

i'm usually free after 6:30 on weeknights, which is when i get out of work. maybe we could get together next week sometime and drink something or nibble something or what have you. it would be nice to finally hang out with you, even if severely belated.

K Ginger said...

yeah, that sounds good to me! I'm not sure what my work schedule is next week, but I will let you know as soon as I get it.