Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I don't think I ever feel bored

but I usually feel unproductive and antsy.

I feel like this is very heavily influenced by the videos of Zachary German and Ellen Kennedy, whose blogs I check on a daily basis. I sometimes feel guilty when I check Ellen Kennedy's blog because I don't really know her, and I feel like I should only read the blogs of people I know. Like, I wouldn't want to invade their personal space or something. I made one of these videos and you could see my cat's tail, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted.



ps: I really loved Kendra's last few poems she has posted on her blog. Especially the newest one.

1 comment:

Kendra Grant Malone said...

i like the video a lot.
im going to make everyone as big of a fagwad lesbo as i am with my poems.