Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delayed

So, it is taking me much much longer to write out those essays than I thought, but I know at least one person is excited / looking forward to reading them, so please hang on as I finish a few other projects.

Right now I am also doing the Fun-A-Day project, which unsurprisingly takes up a bit of time, along with teaching, my volunteer work, my other job, and a zine I just finished about redefining the romantic. If you're interested in that, contact fistingandroses@gmail.com

There are a few other projects in the works, related to doom and tiny houses (separate projects) and also reading, which is my life project, I guess. And staying on top of the litter box, laundry, and making my bed. Basically, it makes me wish there were a few more of me to go around.

I am also thinking that these essays might turn into a zine / chapbook project, so I am also debating if I should wait to post them, and if I post them, if I should do so here or at my tumblr. Either way, stay tuned for something.

kl

7 comments:

zocy said...

A man was sentenced to 12 years chanel bags in prison rather boring. One day he found an ant actually understand him,They begin Chanel Handbags to train it. A few years later, the ant will Chanel Wallets not only inverted, but also Chanel Barrette tumble,That he was quite proud of. At last he was Chanel Belts released from prison,The first thing is Chanel Boots to run the bar, ready to show off his magic bird ant.He Chanel Bracelets told the bartender ordered a glass of beer, and Chanel Bracelets then the ants come out of his pocket on Chanel Brooch the table,The bartender Chanel Earrings says: "Look at the ant ......"That bartender over, one Chanel Hats will immediately shot dead ants,Then Chanel Jewelry I am sorry to say to
Chanel Necklaces him: "I'm sorry, I'll give you for a cup of Chanel Pendant the new!"

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dress.

kevin21 said...

Hot Cheap Jordans

Cheap Jordans

Ceap Black White Flight Air Jordans Shoes

Air Jordan 2012 Black Red

freelance writing said...

Thanks for the great info. I’ll be implementing much of this soon!

academia-research.com said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However,
I would like to see more details about this topic.

Exam Papers said...

Nice and helpful info,
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

制服訂做
瘦身
瘦身餐
減肥藥
減肥方法
快速減肥
減肥門診
健康減重
軸承
日月潭民宿
廢五金回收
植牙
人工植牙
微創植牙
植體
牙根
收驚
關帝廟
中翻英翻譯
英文校稿
論文翻譯
雷射雕刻
高雄住宿
高雄民宿
六合夜市
大陸新娘
大陸新娘
網路開店
高雄飛梭雷射
高雄隆乳
高雄自體脂肪
塑膠袋
背心袋
助聽器
招桃花
月下老人
招財方法
四面佛
開運
補財庫
台中住宿
逢甲住宿
阿里山高山茶
風力發電機
太陽能系統
LED路燈
充電控制器
喜餅禮盒
喜餅推薦
結婚喜餅
彌月禮盒
彌月蛋糕
銑刀
物料架
層架
手推車
大陸新娘